1. GSK25i is a high-performance CNC system characterized by its powerful functions and simple operation. It is applicable to the multi-function machining centers, boring machines, milling machines and drilling machines with 3~5 axis linkage.
2. GSK25i adopts a high-performance hardware platform and Linux operation system. It supports up to 8 axes with 5-axis linkage, and provides five-axis control functions, such as five-axis RTCP (tool center point control), inclined plane (3+2 positioning) machining and five-axis manual feeding. In addition, it supports the feed axis synchronization and PLC axis control as well.
3. The system employs GSK-Link industrial Ethernet bus and servo real-time communication. When matched with GH series servo unit (high speed and high precision) and servo motor with a high-resolution absolute encoder, it can realize a positional precision of 0.1|m; with the adoption of PID position closed loop, and featured by its advanced preview ability (preview up to 2000 blocks), path smoothing ability and 1ms interpolation cycle, the system realizes high-speed and high-precision machining for small line section as well as the machining for mold parts.
4. Open PLC; support for PLC online editing, diagnosis, signal tracking functions; I/O points can be extended to 1024/1024 at most, thus satisfying the control of large-scale and complicated devices.
5. GSK25i realizes DNC machining and data transmission through USB interface and network interface based on TCP/IP. By using the upper PC software, it realizes remote monitoring, remote diagnosis and remote maintenance, network, DNC function and three-dimension simulation running by G code.